Definición de cup fungus en inglés:
A fungus in which the spore-producing layer forms the lining of a shallow cup.
- Several families in the orders Helotiales and Pezizales, subdivision Ascomycotina
- This fecund cup fungus was grooving along under some aspen trees in a burned area in Alaska.
- From the structure of a cup fungus, you will realise that many asci can simultaneously shoot their spores.
- You have all probably seen the frog in the cup fungus, but don't be fooled, that doesn't happen in nature.
Definición de cup fungus en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan