- A fungus in which the spore-producing layer forms the lining of a shallow cup.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Several families in the orders Helotiales and Pezizales, subdivision Ascomycotina
- This fecund cup fungus was grooving along under some aspen trees in a burned area in Alaska.
- From the structure of a cup fungus, you will realise that many asci can simultaneously shoot their spores.
- You have all probably seen the frog in the cup fungus, but don't be fooled, that doesn't happen in nature.
Más definiciones de cup fungusDefinición de cup fungus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.