British • informal
- A cup of tea: a good strong cuppaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Their sales of cups of tea have rocketed by around 500 per cent with more than 450 cuppas being sold nationwide, compared to an average of 90 cups a week sold before the film's release.
- When full, the 2ft 5in-high piece can serve 1,024 cuppas - enough to provide half-time sustenance for 93 football teams.
- Later on, they go over to Harold's place, where funereal choir music is playing as everyone marches in, white-faced, for cuppas.
contracciónVolver al principio
- Cup of: let’s have another cuppa teaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After going around stalls and driving the new model, if you feel like having a cuppa tea or coffee, there's a cafeteria too.
- You know, that thing was so nice that I decided to forfeit my usual cuppa Earl Grey tea this morn and I had a second cup of ginger and mint tea with honey just now.
- Today I just took an hour for lunch plus a cuppa tea in the afternoon and had done my six hours by 4.30, meaning I could have a little snooze before dinner and not feel too knackered this evening.
Más definiciones de cuppaDefinición de cuppa en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.