- Of or like copper: stained green with cupreous patinaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She stopped besides him and looked down at him with one cupreous eyebrow raised.
- Placed within a chronological framework, a clear development of the cupreous male figure is evident.
- Electrolytic reduction of cupreous metals is also carried out in the same manner as described for iron.
mid 17th century: from late Latin cupreus (from cuprum 'copper') + -ous.
Más definiciones de cupreousDefinición de cupreous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.