- Of copper with a valency of one; of copper(I).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These reactions depend on the ability of the reducing sugar to convert cupric sulfate to cuprous oxide with a resulting color change.
- The second is a group of cuprous [copper] oxide minerals, and ‘crepitus’ is an interesting medical word with two meanings that appear in the OED - with none in Webster's.
- Under magnification, these altered surfaces do not exhibit the naturally occurring corrosion layers, such as red cuprous oxide and green, basic copper carbonate, that might be expected.
Más definiciones de cuprousDefinición de cuprous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.