Definición de curator en inglés:
1A keeper or custodian of a museum or other collection: the curator of drawings at the National Gallery
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Example sentences
- The second current trend is a cringing curatorial populism.
- Local government reorganisation had severely reduced their revenue base, curatorial staff were being cut back, industrial relations were grim.
- It is not just artists, but curators and curatorial practice too, that respond to the transforming historical moment.
- Example sentences
- Yet, while their curatorship is second to none, what has happened under the present Queen is a lack of real engagement by the key-player, the monarch herself, with the practice of enhancing the collection in tune with the times.
- Every art work has parameters, and every art form tools, and if you get rid of frames and cameras you just move into another area - performance art, or curatorship - rather than bury film.
- But the fest has endured, and, if this year's lineup is any indication, it is has done so due to the keen curatorship reflected in the films collected.
Words that rhyme with curatorcater, crater, creator, data, debater, delator, dumbwaiter, equator, fascinator, freighter, frustrater, gaiter, grater, gyrator, hater, later, legator, mater, negator, pater, peseta, plater, rotator, skater, slater, stater, tater, traitor, ultimata, understater, upstater, waiter
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan