Definición de curator en inglés:
1A keeper or custodian of a museum or other collection: the curator of drawings at the National Gallery
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yet, while their curatorship is second to none, what has happened under the present Queen is a lack of real engagement by the key-player, the monarch herself, with the practice of enhancing the collection in tune with the times.
- Every art work has parameters, and every art form tools, and if you get rid of frames and cameras you just move into another area - performance art, or curatorship - rather than bury film.
- But the fest has endured, and, if this year's lineup is any indication, it is has done so due to the keen curatorship reflected in the films collected.
Palabras que riman con curatorcater, crater, creator, data, debater, delator, dumbwaiter, equator, fascinator, freighter, frustrater, gaiter, grater, gyrator, hater, later, legator, mater, negator, pater, peseta, plater, rotator, skater, slater, stater, tater, traitor, ultimata, understater, upstater, waiter
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán