- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Next month, as curator of the Meltdown festival, she will play it in its entirety on stage for the first time.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yet, while their curatorship is second to none, what has happened under the present Queen is a lack of real engagement by the key-player, the monarch herself, with the practice of enhancing the collection in tune with the times.
- Every art work has parameters, and every art form tools, and if you get rid of frames and cameras you just move into another area - performance art, or curatorship - rather than bury film.
- But the fest has endured, and, if this year's lineup is any indication, it is has done so due to the keen curatorship reflected in the films collected.
Late Middle English (denoting an ecclesiastical pastor, also (still a Scots legal term) the guardian of a minor): from Old French curateur or, in later use, directly from Latin curator, from curare (see cure). The current sense dates from the mid 17th century.
Palabras que riman con curatorcater, crater, creator, data, debater, delator, dumbwaiter, equator, fascinator, freighter, frustrater, gaiter, grater, gyrator, hater, later, legator, mater, negator, pater, peseta, plater, rotator, skater, slater, stater, tater, traitor, ultimata, understater, upstater, waiter
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cur|ator
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.