Definición de curette en inglés:
A small surgical instrument used to remove material by a scraping action, especially from the uterus.
- This is when the cervix is dilated and any growths or other material can be removed with a scraping instrument called a curette.
- A curette is used to remove the superficial layer of the lesion.
- Excess cement is removed with a curette by the surgeon and first assistant.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Clean or scrape with a curette: the endometrium was curetted
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lesion was excised as a whole, and the cavity was curetted.
- The tissue was curetted off the bone and consisted of multiple tan-brown fragments with red friable areas.
- He curetted me in his surgery under local anaesthetic and I remember screaming out, ‘I want to go home’, and then I rung up the hospitals to find out is that the usual procedure.
Definición de curette en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan