- 1A metal device with serrated ridges, used for removing dirt from a body brush with which a horse is being groomed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She began with a curry comb to loosen the dirt then a hard brush to sweep it away.
- If you ask a Yorkshire man, at his first coming up to get a service, what he can do; his answer is, sir, he can look after your horse, for he handles a curry comb as naturally as a young scrivener does a pen and ink.
- "Well, no", Annie said, trading her curry comb for a hard brush.
- 1.1A rubber or plastic device with short teeth on one side, used to loosen dirt in a horse’s coat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Trek took the rubber curry comb, and held it in his hand.
Más definiciones de curry combDefinición de curry comb en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.