- Having limbs adapted for running: a fast-flying and cursorial desert birdMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Their decline accelerated during the Oligocene and coincided with the rise of another group of large herbivorous and cursorial mammals, the artiodactyls.
- Mammals inhabit diverse habitats, radiation of specialized groups such as bats, whales, cursorial mammals, hominoids.
- However, during the Oligocene to late Miocene, a time period spanning approximately 20 Myr, the development of cursorial limbs in predators and in prey appears to have been decoupled.
Más definiciones de cursorialDefinición de cursorial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.