- The appearance of one or more performers on stage after a performance to acknowledge the audience’s applause: they were taking a curtain call togetherMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After the curtain call, the back stage halls are filled with chatter and laughter.
- She was at center stage making her curtain call…
- It was most obvious during the curtain call when the cast looked everywhere but at the audience.
Más definiciones de curtain callDefinición de curtain call en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.