(also cush-cush yam)
- 1A tropical American yam which produces a number of tubers on each plant.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dioscorea trifida, family Dioscoreaceae
- The main drawback of this system is that the high purity of the juice in the cush-cush is recirculated through the mill module.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The edible tuber of the cush-cush, eaten as a vegetable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They include the white yam, the sweet yam, the finger yam (with long finger-like protuberances), and the brownish-red-skinned cush-cush.
late 19th century: perhaps ultimately of African origin.
Más definiciones de cush-cushDefinición de cush-cush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.