- A small eel-like fish with a tapering body and fins that form a pointed tail, typically found in deep water.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Ophidiidae: numerous genera
- Courtenay describes the sound producing mechanism of adult striped cusk-eels, and which is found only in the males.
- Calling was often initiated while cusk-eels were still partially or entirely burrowed.
- This is the only cusk-eel sound that has been identified to the species level.
Más definiciones de cusk-eelDefinición de cusk-eel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.