1An annoying or stubborn person or animal: he was certainly an unsociable cuss
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Which reminds me: he could be a stubborn cuss, too.
- A stubborn cuss, who would never accept what I didn't believe, and could not be beaten into believing it, or appearing to believe it.
- Stubborn cusses that they are, those dogmatic mathematicians insisted on using the old, messy value of pi.
another term for curse (sense 2 of the verb).
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Except they were so loud we couldn't hear Pink Floyd and various people started swearing and cussing.
- I was cussing them and swearing never to watch the show again because the fix was in.
- They drew swords, and fought fiercely, cussing and insulting each other as swiftly as they threw blows.
Palabras que riman con cussbus, buss, concuss, fuss, Gus, huss, muss, plus, pus, Russ, sus, suss, thus, truss, us
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cuss
Definición de cuss en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda