- A swear word.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During the discussion of agricultural issues, the senator said he lived on a farm when he was very young and had ‘learned my first cuss word sitting on a tractor with the guy who was driving it.’
- While one can scarcely coax a cuss word from today's bookish youth, it turns out that their harshest critics, senior citizens, have gone delinquent.
- And if memory serves me right, there was a cuss word in there somewhere.
Más definiciones de cuss wordDefinición de cuss word en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.