sustantivo[usually as modifier]
- A garden plant, especially a green vegetable or a flower, that can be repeatedly cut or harvested: cut-and-come-again spinachMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Plant cut-and-come-again vegetables that can be harvested a few leaves, sprigs, or stems at a time.
- More than seven years ago, he set aside an 18-by 25-foot section of the garden just for cut-and-come-again blooms.
- We grow some as cut-and-come-again kinds and others to mature for harvest all at once.
Más definiciones de cut-and-come-againDefinición de cut-and-come-again en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.