- 1(Of a motor or engine) suddenly stop operating: both the lifeboat’s engines cut out at times as they hit the seabedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Dilger said that he could remember little of the accident, only that his engine had cut out and that the brakes had failed.
- Most probably because of electrical problems, the engine then started cutting out.
- Now, what happens when the engine cuts out at altitude?
- 2North American • informal (Of a person) leave quickly, especially so as to avoid a boring or awkward situation: she was working her way toward the door and when no one was watching, she cut outMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Bush is cutting out of the summit early, and he's made clear that he expects us all to get along under an American vision of how we should go forward.
Más definiciones de cut outDefinición de cut out en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.