- (In computer games) a scene that develops the storyline and is often shown on completion of a certain level, or when the player’s character dies: between every few missions there’s a lengthy cutscene which fills in the gaps in the storyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes these activities involve keys and consoles, other times it's simply a matter of coming across a set point in the level that triggers a cutscene, allowing the characters and story to move forward.
- Levels and characters are combined into lengthy cutscenes that play out well and help to maintain the overall humorous feel of the game.
- There are beautiful cinematic cutscenes and the character animations are well done.
Más definiciones de cutsceneDefinición de cutscene en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.