Definición de cutworm en inglés:
A moth caterpillar that lives in the upper layers of the soil and eats through the stems of young plants at ground level.
- Several species in the family Noctuidae, in particular the large yellow underwing (see yellow underwing)
- The product works as either a preventive or curative control for fire ants, mole crickets, sod webworms, cutworms, armyworms and chinch bugs.
- Many garden pests are carabid food: cutworms, codling moth larvae, tent caterpillars, slugs, snails and cankerworms to name a few.
- Watch specifically for cutworms, flea beetles and leaf miners.
Definición de cutworm en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan