- A greenish-blue colour which is one of the primary subtractive colours, complementary to red.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That of a primary colour will be a mixture of the two other primaries: the additive complement of red is cyan, the subtractive complement is green.
- Yellow, magenta, and cyan are not the primary pigment colors, as one book had it.
- The report said something about cyan, blue in colour, remember?
late 19th century: from Greek kuaneos 'dark blue'.
Más definiciones de cyanDefinición de cyan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.