Definición de cyberbullying en inglés:
The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature: children may be reluctant to admit to being the victims of cyberbullying
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the influx of cyberbullying cases, school violence and all the underage drinking, does a school have the right to access to your child's Facebook or MySpace account?
- Schools, parents, young people and technology providers all need to work together to tackle cyberbullying.
- Nationally we know that around 22 % of secondary school pupils have suffered cyberbullying, but until now we did not know younger age groups were also seriously affected.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She was ordered to pay him £10,000 plus costs and Mr Smith settled with a second cyberbully for £30,000.
- So-called "cyberbullies" use e-mail or instant messaging as a tool for spreading abuse.
- Children will be taught how to avoid paedophiles and cyberbullies as part of new government internet strategy
Definición de cyberbullying en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India