The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature: children may be reluctant to admit to being the victims of cyberbullying
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Large numbers of primary schoolchildren are becoming victims of cyberbullying, according to a survey.
- In Britain, authorities are equally concerned about the prospect of cyberbullying.
- Denise was a victim of a growing Internet trend called cyberbullying.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So-called "cyberbullies" use e-mail or instant messaging as a tool for spreading abuse.
- Children will be taught how to avoid paedophiles and cyberbullies as part of new government internet strategy
- A shocking number of teens say that cyberbullies can strike much more easily because of technologies that are out there.
Definición de cyberbullying en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda