Definición de cybercrime en inglés:
Criminal activities carried out by means of computers or the Internet.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I'm happier if we can use our understanding of criminal mechanisms to prevent cybercrime, not just penalize wrongdoers after the fact.
- The police want to catch criminals involved in cybercrime and prosecute them as a deterrent whereas firms hit by e-crime are principally interested in making sure it has a minimal impact on the businesses.
- They are underfunded and overstretched, and in charge from many things, from illegal immigrants to cybercrime to investigating corrupt politicians (the bulk of their jobs, they exist aplenty there).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once activated, the worm turns off all anti-virus protection, allows cybercriminals to access the computer by installing a backdoor Trojan and sends itself to all contacts in the address book.
- Security vendor Symantec warns about commercialisation of malware - cybercriminals prefer cash to fun, so various kinds of information-stealing software are used more actively.
- With companies doing more business on the internet and cybercriminals becoming ever more sophisticated, the number of information security risks will continue to mount.
Definición de cybercrime en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda