The repeated use of electronic communications to harass or frighten someone, for example by sending threatening emails.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Finally, the motivations behind corporate cyberstalking incidents can be very different to those commonly associated with offline stalking and cyberstalking.
- In discussing British and American legislation related to stalking and cyberstalking, for example, Bocij considers the concept of a test of reasonableness.
- Victims of power/control crimes such as cyberstalking often use the Internet to locate web sites that offer help and support.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The participants estimated that the computer literacy of these cyberstalkers was of a wider range than any of the previous group - from fairly low to high.
- We might also explain the relatively short length of a typical cyberstalking incident by considering how cyberstalkers obtain gratification from their actions.
- I couldn't agree more, six months later; except bloggers don't have entourages, we have cyberstalkers.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cyber|stalk|ing
Definición de cyberstalking en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda