Definición de cyberstalking en inglés:
The repeated use of electronic communications to harass or frighten someone, for example by sending threatening emails.
- Finally, the motivations behind corporate cyberstalking incidents can be very different to those commonly associated with offline stalking and cyberstalking.
- In discussing British and American legislation related to stalking and cyberstalking, for example, Bocij considers the concept of a test of reasonableness.
- Victims of power/control crimes such as cyberstalking often use the Internet to locate web sites that offer help and support.
- Example sentences
- The participants estimated that the computer literacy of these cyberstalkers was of a wider range than any of the previous group - from fairly low to high.
- We might also explain the relatively short length of a typical cyberstalking incident by considering how cyberstalkers obtain gratification from their actions.
- I couldn't agree more, six months later; except bloggers don't have entourages, we have cyberstalkers.
Definición de cyberstalking en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia