The politically motivated use of computers and information technology to cause severe disruption or widespread fear.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But increasingly there are more politically motivated hackers distancing themselves from cyberterrorism by engaging in hacktivism that is intent more upon disruption than disobedience.
- Keeping this type of register is completely ineffective to fight computer fraud or cyberterrorism.
- These articles admonish readers to keep their virus detectors and firewalls up-to-date to combat cyberterrorism, because we're going to see more Web defacements and viruses as parts of cyberterrorist attacks.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The discourse is shifting from hackers as criminals to hackers as cyberterrorists.
- In the end, hackers or cyberterrorists wanting to infiltrate any system badly enough will get in, says Clarke.
- As the distinction is erased between foreign foe and domestic opponent, cyberterrorist and cybercriminal, the relationship between this country's citizens and their military is being turned upside down.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cyber|ter¦ror|ism
Definición de cyberterrorism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda