- The possibility of a malicious attempt to damage or disrupt a computer network or system: the FBI has opened an investigation to address the potential cyberthreatMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The scientists don't mince words about the cyberthreats facing the nation.
- He also raised awareness of cyberthreats and their potential effect on every enterprise, demonstrating foresight and understanding of the intersection of physical and digital security.
- But just how the executive branch should help to deal with cyberthreats is proving more of a conundrum.
Más definiciones de cyberthreatDefinición de cyberthreat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.