- A fictional or hypothetical person whose physical abilities are extended beyond normal human limitations by mechanical elements built into the body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ken's corpse is bought by a mad scientist, who enjoys transforming human bodies into cyborgs.
- Its 2032 and the few human beings remaining on Earth co-exist with cyborgs, human spirits inhabiting mechanical bodies, and dolls.
- He walked across the docking bay, stepping over bodies - every one of them human - and the cyborgs followed obediently.
Más definiciones de cyborgDefinición de cyborg en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.