sustantivoGeology , • dated
- An idealized course of landscape evolution, passing from youthful stages, marked by steep gradients, to old age, when the landscape is reduced to a peneplain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In view of the geological cycles of erosion, subduction, and land uplift, this process could continue for a billion years with no appreciable reduction of the uranium concentration in seawater and hence no increase in extraction costs.
- Geomorphologists explained landscapes in terms of cycles of erosion and successions of erosion surfaces or partial erosion surfaces.
- A two-stage cycle of erosion, sediment transport and deposition can explain both the long residence times, and the inverse relationship between sediment age and detrital white mica age.
Más definiciones de cycle of erosionDefinición de cycle of erosion en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.