(also bicycle rickshaw)
- (In South Asia) a three-wheeled bicycle for public hire, with a covered seat for passengers behind the driver.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ex-cabbie David Kennedy had hoped to start ferrying passengers on his cycle rickshaw in April.
- The cycle rickshaw is parked while its driver sees a movie.
- The bustle of Old Delhi, seen from the back of a bicycle rickshaw, was the India that we had come to see.
Más definiciones de cycle rickshawDefinición de cycle rickshaw en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.