- The end cover of a cylinder in an internal-combustion engine, against which the piston compresses the cylinder’s contents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Very small roller cam followers are installed in the cylinder head to operate the valves instead of the conventional bucket-type tappets.
- It is equally important for the engine parts to be functioning in excellent condition - from the cylinder head to the crankshaft, the valvetrain, the pistons and the piston rings.
- The bolts are torqued in a special sequence to draw the intake manifold and its molded rubber gasket on to the cylinder head.
Más definiciones de cylinder headDefinición de cylinder head en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.