Definición de cymbal en inglés:
- The angels are depicted as playing a collection of musical instruments, including the harp, tambourine, cymbals, lyre and psaltery.
- We had a very satisfying jam, with bass guitar, theremin and a drum kit minus sticks and cymbals.
- He created original sounds from his cymbals and skins using sticks, brushes, and even his hands.
The shape of a cymbal is central to its name: it comes via Latin cymbalum from Greek kumbalon, from kumbē ‘cup’. Chime (Middle English) was first recorded as meaning ‘cymbal’ as a noun, and ‘ring out’ as a verb. It is probably the Old English form, cimbal (which would have been pronounced with a ‘ch’ sound, the modern ‘s’ sound coming from French) later interpreted as chime bell.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I think that with a little practice, I can be every bit the cymbalist she was, maybe even better.
- Two or more cymbalists clash brass cymbals together to provide the treble notes of the music.
- The cymbalist uses the palm of his hand to stop the strings from ringing at the end of the musical phrase.
Palabras que riman con cymbalAbu Simbel, gimbal, nimble, symbol, thimble, timbal
Definición de cymbal en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.