sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the urinary bladder. It is often caused by infection and is usually accompanied by frequent painful urination.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cytoxan can cause an inflammation in your urinary bladder called cystitis.
- Interstitial cystitis is a painful bladder condition that may be aggravated by acidic foods and beverages like coffee, orange juice or tomato sauce.
- These can also be symptoms of a urinary tract infection, or cystitis, which is much more common in young women than kidney stones.
Más definiciones de cystitisDefinición de cystitis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.