A centrifuge used for depositing cells suspended in a liquid on a slide for microscopic examination.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Differential cell counts were obtained from slides prepared using a cytocentrifuge.
- Total cell count was determined with a hemocytometer, and slides for differential cell counts were prepared with a cytocentrifuge.
- For the next step, thoroughly cleaned slides and a cytocentrifuge were used.
Deposit (cells) on a slide using a cytocentrifuge: aliquots of suspended cells were cytocentrifuged
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Total cell counts from BAL fluid were counted in a hemacytometer, then cells were cytocentrifuged, and Wright stained.
- When a brothbased medium other than a Bactec bottle is received, the specimen is cytocentrifuged, stained, and, if positive, subcultured and probed.
- BAL fluid is routinely cytocentrifuged and stained with Papanicolaou stain.
Definición de cytocentrifuge en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda