sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- Any of a group of polycyclic compounds produced by fungi, used experimentally in research for their property of interfering with cell processes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We measured the effect of cytochalasin D mobilization of integrins on adhesion of a leukocyte cell line to both cultured endothelium and purified ligand substrates.
- In experiments that test the effect of actin, cells were incubated for 30 min before experiments in medium containing 20 M cytochalasin D to disrupt actin filaments.
- At low concentrations, cytochalasin D is reported to inhibit actin polymerization.
1960s: from cyto- 'cell' + Greek khalasis 'dislocation'.
Más definiciones de cytochalasinDefinición de cytochalasin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.