sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
- The dissolution or disruption of cells, especially by an external agent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eosinophils in vitro exhibited different stages of apoptosis, ending with secondary necrosis distinct from in vivo eosinophil cytolysis.
- The background showed mild cytolysis with only occasional monotonous round cells that showed hyperchromatic nuclei with a delicate chromatin pattern and foamy cytoplasm.
- Because NAC has a direct antioxidant action in lymphocytes, concern has been expressed that NAC supplementation would inhibit the natural mechanism of cytolysis by neutrophils.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As it has been found that this compound is cytolytic to human cells in vitro, the authors investigated whether it exerts the same effect on plant cells.
- Host cells are rapidly killed by cytolytic enzymes or toxins.
- Cells semipermissive to viral replication, such as neurons for herpes simplex virus, allow little viral gene expression thus enabling the development of latent infection even with cytolytic viruses.
Más definiciones de cytolysisDefinición de cytolysis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.