- A microscopic network of protein filaments and tubules in the cytoplasm of many living cells, giving them shape and coherence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is evidence that the cell wall plays an integral role in axis fixation and it is proposed that fixation occurs as a result of cross linking between the actin cytoskeleton and the cell wall.
- Several techniques have been utilized to assess the mechanical properties of the cytoskeleton of various cell types.
- Dynamical rearrangements in the cytoskeleton enable cells to migrate, to divide, or to maintain their shape.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In eukaryotes, the movement of bivalent molecules along cytoskeletal filaments enables organelles and vesicles to be transported from one location in the cell to another.
- A more detailed model of the eukaryotic cell would include a cytoskeletal matrix that is surrounded by a lipid membrane.
- A prerequisite for living organisms is the regulated dynamics of the cytoskeletal elements.
Más definiciones de cytoskeletonDefinición de cytoskeleton en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.