Definición de décolleté en inglés:
(Of a woman’s dress or top) having a low neckline.
- Samantha runs into a hockey player she once slept with, who has taken to wearing a blond wig, weapons-grade mascara, and décolleté dresses - and who has renamed himself Samantha, in tribute to his ‘role model.’
- It's all high glamour, décolleté dresses, the Riviera of the jet set and rien ne va plus.
- Even more annoying to her was the fact that she was thus unable to wear any of her beautiful, décolleté evening dresses, of which she had quite a collection.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A low neckline on a woman’s dress or top.
- Its bodice fitted like a second skin, the décolleté covered by gossamer, skin-coloured netting upon which sparkled, embroidered stones.
- A rather round woman in a décolleté was sitting at a scarred harpsichord, howling out a bawdy drinking song.
mid 19th century: French, past participle of décolleter 'expose the neck'.
Definición de décolleté en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan