- A dog of a very short-legged, long-bodied breed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pekinese, bearded collies, dachshunds and Yorkshire terriers were among the 260 dogs seized at a single house in Lancashire last month.
- If variety isn't the answer, then the key to the dachshund's popularity must be stature, for the dachshund is a small dog only in size.
- Many sources suggest early breeders incorporated dachshunds and Italian greyhounds into their breeding programs.
late 19th century: from German, literally 'badger dog' (the breed being originally used to dig badgers out of their setts).
Más definiciones de dachshundDefinición de dachshund en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.