- Dacian adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- From about 200 B.C., when it was settled by the Dacians, a Thracian tribe, Romania has been in the path of a series of migrations and conquests.
- The Dacians remained a major problem, and it is likely that the Emperor Trajan required reinforcements from Britain to assist in his campaigns in Dacia in 101-2 and 105-6.
- The territory that comprises Romania today was inhabited by the Dacians and Getae as early as the sixth century BC.
Palabras que riman con Daciafascia
Definición de Dacia en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda