sustantivo (plural dacoities)
- (In India or Burma (Myanmar)) an act of violent robbery committed by an armed gang: an increase in the number of dacoities in buses [mass noun]: thirteen cases of attempted dacoityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This crime included murder, attempt to murder, dacoity, robbery and kidnapping.
- The year was 1985, and the town was under a scare of violent burglaries and dacoities targeting remote houses.
- He also pointed out that in many earlier instances criminals in the guise of labourers were arrested by city police in specific cases and more particularly, in crime against property cases like dacoity, robbery, burglary and theft.
from Hindi ḍakaitī.
Más definiciones de dacoityDefinición de dacoity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.