- One’s father: his dad was with him [as name]: Mum and Dad were thrilledMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Like so many modern dads, Sinise insists fatherhood far outweighs any of his career concerns.
- Is it true your dad moved the family home just so you could be near a golf course?
- I grew up in a big Irish family and my dad was a really bad gambler so we didn't have much money.
mid 16th century: perhaps imitative of a young child's first syllables da, da.
Más definiciones de dadDefinición de dad en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.