sustantivo (plural dairymen)
- A man who is employed in a dairy or sells dairy products.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of those fifteen per cent who did have some experience many had only worked as farm labourers, gardeners, station hands, dairymen or bushmen.
- William Siebenborn, a Missouri dairyman and UDIA chairman, said forging a single dairy marketing plan and vision will help boost worldwide demand for U.S. dairy products.
- Hilmar, a privately held corporation, was established in 1984 by a group of 12 Jersey dairymen.
Más definiciones de dairymanDefinición de dairyman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.