- 1A string of daisies threaded together by their stems.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ryder tied the two ends of her daisy chain together to make a loop and sat it up on her head like a crown.
- Children get great entertainment out of making a daisy chain, and afterwards wearing it as a necklace.
- We watch the absorbed way in which the children observe their mother make a daisy chain.
- 1.1A series of associated or connected people or things: a daisy chain of coloured lightsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The daisy chain of brief biographies that follow are all variations on this theme, set out as interconnected parables from which feminist instruction may be deduced.
- Could ‘Facts’ really be linking the world in a glittery daisy chain of celebrity and international goodwill?
- And so the daisy chain of love and longing builds.
verboVolver al principio
- (daisy-chain) [with object] Computing Connect (several devices) together in a linear series: (as adjective daisy-chained) three daisy-chained CD-ROM drivesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What this means is there is no need for crossover cables that are normally required when daisy-chaining networking devices.
- So for the moment my computer is hooked up to the router with ethernet, and Abi's laptop is daisy-chained to mine with the wireless cards.
- Also remember that the USB connection can be daisy-chained and can support up to 127 USB peripherals.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Each port handles up to 480Mbps, which are fully hot-swappable and daisy-chainable up to 127 devices.
- Maxelerate sports daisy-chainable ports: three USB2 ports and three FireWire ports, making it an ideal central station for more hard drives, digital cameras or many other computer peripherals.
- The PowerCube Motion System from Electro Pneumatic Innovations of Novi, Mich., and Amtech of Berlin is daisy-chainable.
Más definiciones de daisy chainDefinición de daisy chain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.