- A device used as a printer in some word processors, consisting of a disc of spokes each terminating in a printing character.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When Jim gave me the responsibility for publishing the computer center newsletter, the first thing I did was order new daisy wheels that didn't slash the zeroes.
- This particular daisy wheel is from the 60s.
- A few computer programs and special-order daisy wheels are available to transform modern typewriters or word processors to the Dvorak keyboard, but the demand for these products is small.
Más definiciones de daisy wheelDefinición de daisy wheel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.