- Large, powerful dogs are frequently targeted, including Akitas, chow chows, Dalmatians, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Great Danes, pit bulls, Rottweilers as well as mixes of these breeds.
- Seven Labrador Retrievers, two Dalmatians, a boxer and a mongrel owned by Chinni Krishna are ‘Doctor Dogs’.
- I was breeding Dalmatians at the time and I sold a puppy to a hippie couple and they painted all the back spots purple, and came into town and everyone was like, oh yeah, purple spots.
- He is a Dalmatian, a native of the island of Brac, and he did not enjoy what we might term a normal childhood.
- Heritability estimates have been reported in Californian, Swiss, and German Dalmatians.
- These were all well established by the 1890s, and were added to by Croatian Dalmatians in WA and Lebanese in NSW.
- The marble the US built the White House with comes from the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia.
- Recently, however, the King of Hungary had been inciting rebellion in the Dalmatian towns, offering them his protection.
- Split is the capital of Croatia's Dalmatian region.
Late 16th century (in Dalmatian (sense 2 of the noun)): the dog is believed to have originated in Dalmatia in the 18th century.
Palabras que riman con Dalmatianablation, aeration, agnation, Alsatian, Amerasian, Asian, aviation, cetacean, citation, conation, creation, Croatian, counterdemonstration, counterproliferation, crustacean, curation, delation, dilation, donation, duration, elation, fixation, Galatian, geolocation, glocalization, gyration, Haitian, halation, Horatian, ideation, illation, lavation, legation, libation, location, lunation, mutation, natation, nation, negation, notation, nutation, oblation, oration, ovation, potation, relation, rogation, rotation, Sarmatian, sedation, Serbo-Croatian, station, staycation, taxation, Thracian, vacation, vexation, vocation, zonation
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: Dal|ma¦tian
Definición de Dalmatian en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.