- chiefly British Do one’s utmost to please someone by attending to all their requests: she’s got that man dancing attendance on herMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is odd how they happily dance attendance on unelected newspaper editors, television interviewers and City tycoons.
- Essex's determination not simply to dance attendance on his ageing sovereign captured the public imagination and won him a large following among soldiers.
- If you're so concerned, why don't you stop dancing attendance on the man and go your own way?
Más definiciones de dance attendance onDefinición de dance attendance on en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.