Definición de dance hall en inglés:
1A large public hall or building where people pay to enter and dance.
- The first floor of the Paramount was the lobby, kitchen and shops, the second floor was the dance hall and banquet hall and the third floor was a hotel.
- Nimbin Hall has also served the community as school, hospital, library, cinema, theatre, concert hall and dance hall.
- Fifty years ago, most British towns had their own dance hall, where couples could foxtrot, dine or watch cabaret.
2 (dancehall) [mass noun] An uptempo style of dance music derived from reggae, in which a DJ improvises lyrics over a recorded backing track or to the accompaniment of live musicians.
- Now pouring all of this emotion into a variety of styles ranging from dancehall, reggae and gospel to jazz and RnB, his debut album is all but finished.
- He presents a crucial hour of rocksteady, ska, ragga, dancehall, dub and the best reggae.
- He is also the first dancehall / reggae artist to perform during the live broadcast.
Definición de dance hall en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan