- A system of aerobic exercise using dance movements: I’ve got dancercise at four [as modifier]: a dancercise studioMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Williamson possesses a deep, sardonic baritone that makes for a curious counterpoint to his exuberant indie-pop dancercise routines.
- This year's events that had been lined up for the children at the school included swimming, football, volleyball, Ping Pong and dancercise.
- Latin dancercise is a fun way of keeping fit and improving or maintaining your fitness levels.
Más definiciones de dancerciseDefinición de dancercise en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.