- Relating to or characteristic of a dandy: Wilson is a dandiacal man about townMás ejemplos en oraciones
- By mid-career, he was a narcissistic, dandiacal poseur, although Kelly finds it hard to see him as such.
- In its account of the dandiacal erotic practices of Duc Jean Floressas des Esseintes, the author established a link between aestheticism and decadent behavior.
- All this playing with words may sound a bit dandiacal and over-egging, so let me say immediately that, in the event, it does not have that effect.
Más definiciones de dandiacalDefinición de dandiacal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.