- It was very dark and the terrain was dangerous so it was decided that it was too dangerous to carry on with the search.
- The things he says are dangerous to certain members of our community.
- It is very dangerous to look directly into the sun.
- It is at least as important to challenge the dangerous assumptions of their opponents.
- Vouchers are stigmatised by their opponents as a dangerous idea of the radical right.
- Both warn of the dangerous consequences of voting in favour of their opponents.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After the expiry of the tariff, continued detention depends on elements of dangerousness and risk associated with the objectives of the original sentence [for] murder.
- When the presumption is not displaced, there is no need for the trial judge to address the issue of whether the vehicle is operable or immovable and/or the issue of dangerousness.
- But there's no requirement that the law pull the wool over the public's eyes and hide the person's potential dangerousness.
Middle English (in the senses 'arrogant', 'fastidious', and 'difficult to please'): from Old French dangereus, from dangier (see danger).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dan¦ger|ous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.