- A type of light microscopy which produces brightly illuminated objects on a dark background.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The coagula appear homogenous (except at the perimeters of the circle defined by the laser beam) under dark-field microscopy at 200X magnification.
- Spirochete concentrations were determined by dark-field microscopy, and 10 4 spirochetes were injected intradermally (i.d.) into the shaved dorsal skin at the base of the tail.
- He was among the first to prepare partially purified antibodies by dissociating antigen-antibody complexes and the first to use dark-field microscopy to visualize the spirochetes of syphilis.
Más definiciones de dark-field microscopyDefinición de dark-field microscopy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.