- The chemical element of atomic number 110, a radioactive element produced artificially. (Symbol: Ds)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Last year the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry agreed that element 110 should be known as darmstadtium, and that GSI should also be credited with the discovery of element 111.
- Element 110 or darmstadtium as it is informally called, was discovered at the Laboratory for Heavy Research (called GSI) in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Element 110, darmstadtium, is a synthetic element that is not present in the environment at all.
early 21st century: named after the German city of Darmstadt (where it was discovered) + -ium.
Más definiciones de darmstadtiumDefinición de darmstadtium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.