sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- An indoor game in which small pointed missiles with feather or plastic flights are thrown at a circular target marked with numbers in order to score points: he spent the evening playing darts in a pub [as modifier]: a darts match darts playersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Young people aged from 11 to 18 will be able to enjoy pool, darts, television and computer games at the new club which will be based at the village hall.
- Later they were again brought to the laboratory, but this time they could choose between shooting baskets or trying to score bull's-eyes in darts.
- I was the badminton champion and also excelled in darts, football and hockey.
Más definiciones de dartsDefinición de darts en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.